There is nothing more powerful than what you deeply believe in. Insurmountable odds have been overcome with the right amount of conviction. Unwavering trust in yourself (the most important element), another person or an idea and positive, unwavering visualization can bring about amazing results.
The challenge is ….truly believing with all of your being and getting to the point where you can already be excited and happy at the outcome you KNOW will happen. Don’t get caught up in the “how to’s”…just know without a doubt that it will and has already happened, and let extraneous pieces of the problem work themselves out.
All the facts, statistics and enthusiasm in the world will not move mountains unless you sincerely believe in what you are or what you are doing. Certain key events must unfold prior to you placing a firm commitment upon that moment of certainty.
The anatomy of a belief:
Do the research and become an “expert” as much as you can
- Surround yourself with positive, healthy, loving people who support you and your way of thinking. Negativity and fear are the antithesis of a strong belief system.
- Visualize your problem/belief/event as ending with the best possible outcome you can imagine and then FEEL what that will be like…smile at the thought that it’s already in the works. It will happen and you know it without a doubt.
As we move through life, we take on and discard beliefs according to how they fit within our lives and core values. We all want to grow and evolve and that is only possible with change. An open mind is KEY. Avoid negative mental “chatter” such as:
- “I’m never going to lose weight!”
- “Once a cheat, always a cheat”
- “Bad things happen to good people, is there really a God?”
Unfortunately, we are often judged by our beliefs but if your “moral compass” is always based on good intentions for yourself and for mankind, in general, then you’re moving in the right direction.
Strengthen your beliefs about improving your health: nutritionally, physically and mentally by using the “Anatomy of a belief” and remember, a belief energized by passion and positive visualization is unstoppable!