Secrets of the physical game
Okay, so you may not get $4500 for this deal, but you will get a lifetime of happiness.
Is it time for you to take a small action step towards trading in your old, fuel guzzling, poor performing vehicle?
Weather you realize it or not, that multimillion dollar body can perform like a Ferrari with just one quick turn of the ignition. That’s all it takes to get your tires rolling and move your body into the right direction.
Here is a list of choices you can start with – pick one!
- Just 15 minutes earlier - Do 10 sit ups, 10 push ups first thing in the morning.
- Shrink dinner - Smaller portions, less calories, will be less to digest during sleep.
- Why weigh - Don’t jump on the scale every day, start allowing the mirror to tell all.
- Baby steps - Don’t plan to run or jog, just start a nice walk around the block and build up.
- Don’t break-fast - Instead of the fast break of coffee and doughnut, slow down and eat a good breakfast.
- Brain wash - Start the day with a one line, positive affirmation, repeat it several times.
- Step up - Instead of the elevator, take the step or park your car a little further away.
- Increase H2O - By consuming a little more water, aches, pains and spasms may dissipate.
- Vitaminize! - Adding a multivitamin / multimineral to your diet could reduce the onset of disease.
- Move - At work, set a timer for every 2 hours and stretch for 30 seconds – it could reduce joint pain and injury.
Whatever it is that you choose, the whole idea is to start somewhere. When the idea of a BIG change becomes overwhelming, one tends to stagnate or paralyzed in their fear of such a commitment. By moving into the direction of a small, but healthy habit, the additional confidence will pave the way towards taking on bigger projects.
1. Trading in your clunker starts with a thought.
2. The thought ignites an emotion.
3. The emotion fuels the need to take action.
Good luck, here’s the GREEN light – GO! Tell me which small step you started with.